As you spend some time today remembering our fallen soldiers and enjoying the freedoms for which they gave their lives, I’d also like you to take a moment to think about what you would be willing to do to protect those you love.
Obviously, I hope you never find yourself in a life-or-death situation. Which is why I’ve made it my mission to give you the tools and the knowledge to avoid deadly situations at all costs.
In this video alert, you’ll learn…
- The FIRST thing you need to do when somebody puts a knife to your throat or a gun to your chest — and why the first two seconds after an attack are absolutely critical for your survival
- Why coconuts are a popular demonstration tool in the martial arts world — and how to perform the “coconut test” at home
- A simple move you can use to escape a criminal who is choking you — no matter their size or strength
- How to break free if a criminal duct tapes you to a chair during a home invasion — you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can escape
- The single thing intelligence officers carry in their pocket to thwart a mugging — without giving up any of their belongings.
Knowing this information could one day save your life or the life of a loved one. Click the image below to check out today’s video alert.